Monday, October 1, 2007

The second funniest man I know

I love Chicago. I love taking pictures. Therefore many of the posts here are pictures of Chicago. Many times I have resisted the temptation to post photos just because the photo is a good or interesting one. There are other blogs for that and this blog is about Chicago Real Estate.


But I made a new friend in Maine - a friend of a friend who has bought and sold many homes with your guides, and he is an avid photographer. He shared many tips and techniques on photography and I am grateful and humbled.


His photos are pretty good, too. So, if you're in the mood to take a stroll through the slightly twisted psyche of my new favorite photo-buddy, check out his FLICKR collections and his blog.

1 comments:

jkirlin said...

I'm not sure which I find more flattering, "slightly twisted psyche" or the label "Diversions".

It was a pleasure meeting the next great Chicago photoblogger.