Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Please join me over at my New Blog!

Well, gentle readers, it's taken me two years to finally come to the conclusion that this blogging phenomenon was finally going to take off.

Who knew?

Heck, back in the day, I was known to say "Harrumph! Computers talking to each other! Who needs it?" Kinda like when Bill Gates said 64k was all the RAM any computer would ever need. I think the oldest cell phone in my closet has more memory.

In any case, I have finally taken the plunge and built my own Word Press blog and am hosting it over at www.yourwindycityguide.com. Of course, there's a link to it from trusty old www.darrowwest.com. I hope you'll link on over, and be sure to leave a comment or two.

If you are one of my kinder patrons that links here, would you update the link in your blogroll?

The interface looks a little cluttered today, but I am learning. And I believe I will have the whole template and spacing sorted out within a couple of days. So if you view the blog tonight - you'll see what I mean. If you view the blog in a few days or later - expect perfection!

Looking forward to seeing you over at www.yourwindycityguide.com!

0 comments: